Click on the 'LABELS' below to find all the posts you are interested in!

Click on the 'LABELS' below to find all the posts you are interested in!

Saturday 1 October 2011

My Keto Diet & Training Part 2

In the second part I will be going over my training routine and how I have been making things different and very varied.

I have been following Neil Hills YT3 program with a few differences but I have not been writing things down.


The plan is separated into 3 weeks with week one being a lower rep range of 6-8 for all sets only sticking to compound exercises like squats, rows and bench presses.

Week 2 is a higher rep range of 10-15, with compound exercises now joined by isolation exercises like bicep curls and leg extensions.

Finally week 3 is the same as week to but every set is a drop set so I reach maximal failure from anything up to 30reps per set.

Video of legs drop set….

What I have been tending to do is make up the exercises as I go along and as I have been training in a lot of different gyms with different people I have also been letting other choose what sort of exercises we would be doing for that day.

I was a lot of fun but now I’m already looking for a new program and try to put together all the things I have learned to match my new goals for 2012.
Anyway my goals for 2012 are to get a lot stronger with my 3 main lifts (squat, bench press, & deadlift) while hitting the rest of my body with the same sort of routine I have been doing. This will include mixing things up and using different rep ranges and sets so I will hopefully get some growth and stay strong. So I have put together a power/body building program with the aim for me to compete in powerlifting and maybe bodybuilding next year.

Routine,

Week 1 = Compound exercises   6reps/4sets

Week 2 = Compound/Isolation   10-15reps/4sets

Week 3 = Compound/Isolation   20-30reps/3sets

Have Fun…..

No comments:

Post a Comment