Click on the 'LABELS' below to find all the posts you are interested in!

Click on the 'LABELS' below to find all the posts you are interested in!

Tuesday 27 September 2011

New Monster Supplements Fitmag Writer


As you all know I have been writing fitness articles for The Grove hotel for the past few months and I was recently asked to join Fitmag from Monster Supplements as a writer.

http://monstersupplements.com/store/frontpage-lang-1.html

I feel this is a great opportunity for me to get myself and my knowledge out there to help more people in there quest for fitness!

Here is my introduction to the team,

http://monstersupplements.com/resource/2011/09/experience-wins-meet-mr-mark-alexander/

 My first article will be published today, so when its up I will post it on here so you can all have a read!

Its great to have my work recognised on a larger scale I hope to keep producing good, easy to read articles for you all to learn form and enjoy!

Thanks


Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment