Click on the 'LABELS' below to find all the posts you are interested in!

Click on the 'LABELS' below to find all the posts you are interested in!

Sunday 25 September 2011

Reflex High Protein Flapjack Review


I’m a great fan of protein bars for the convinces factor of throwing one in your bag on the way to work and enjoying a chocolate treat you are supposed to be dieting. So over the years I have tried and tested loads of different bars to try to find the best one for me. I look at three main things when picking a supplement which are, taste, ingredients and cost. Reflex’s High Protein Flapjacks tick all three boxes for me as they are hand made and baked and the protein used is made from pure hydrolysed whey protein, wholegrain malted oats and rape seed oil.

You can pick up a box of 24 bars for around £20 online (under £1 per bar) which is a very good price for what you get so no complaints here.

Lastly the taste, well I have only had the chocolate orange ones and I was very pleasantly surprised about these. A little sticky but very fresh and filling with a nice hint of orange, I think I had three in the first day I tried them. They also are a lot bigger then the other flapjacks I have tried and are very similar calorie wise so this was another positive. I will be taking a box on holiday with me to fill in the gaps between meals and would defiantly recommend them to anyone.

What Reflex says…

Reflex Nutrition have spent just over a year developing what is being described as the best tasting flapjack in existence.

It’s completely different to the bulk of protein flapjacks that are currently on the market, and we mean different!

For a start these are hand made in trays and they're oven baked, they look like flapjacks, they taste better than the competition and they're completely free from hydrolysed gelatine/collagen.

Each High Protein Flapjack is packed with 20 grams of protein which is derived from pure hydrolysed whey protein - arguably the most effective form of protein available in the World today.

We add healthy fats in the form of pure rapeseed oil with added Delta Tocotrienol (a potent form of Vitamin E). You'll also be pleased to hear that we've also included Lactospore pro-biotics.

Our mouth watering High Protein Flapjacks are packed in foil for freshness and are available in two flavors, Chocolate Toffee Flavour and Chocolate Orange. Each Box contains 24 Bars.


Basic Nutrition Breakdown

Kcal
313
Protein
20.2
Carbs
31.4
Fats
13.7

No comments:

Post a Comment