Click on the 'LABELS' below to find all the posts you are interested in!

Click on the 'LABELS' below to find all the posts you are interested in!

Wednesday 11 May 2011

Update...

Been very busy this week...

Getting a bio done, interview from a fitness website and publishing my first article all by the end of May. So much to do but looking forward to the challenge. The interview will look great and will have pictures and a video of me personal training.

Also going on a power course level 2 so will let you know how that goes. My eating has been very good a down 3 lbs and an inch of my waist in the last ten days so its going in the right direction.

Training has been going well and I cant wait to get back to my 5rep training cycle in two weeks to see how my strength has come.

New Tip- Been drinking loads of cold green tea and lemon (2 litres a day) and I find that I'm drinking more water and getting the extra benefits from the tea, give it a try!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment